Technical director of Conyegar
- Member of AFP (Association of Professional Photographers) and the Union of Paper and Graphic Artists. Qualified professional photographer.
- Member of the speleological rescue team of CCCE (Central Castile Speleology Committee).
- Degree in Business from Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Somosaguas, Madrid
- Certified parachutist with 26 jumps.
- School of Marketing Studies, Madrid. Certificate in Marketing and Business Administration.
- Trained diver, with certification by FEDAS (Spanish Federation of Underwater Activities).
- Certified Nitrox diver.
- Founding member AFPMM (Association of Advertising and Fashion Photographers of Madrid).
- Diving instructor certified by PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors).
Responsible for the kitchen and delicious menus
- Journalist at the National Natural Sciences Museum, of the CSIC (Spanish National Research Council).
- Editor of Excelencias del Caribe. Editorial co-ordinator of the journals offered by this publishing group.
- Monthly magazine Cocina Futuro. Editorial chief of the publication.
- Courses in graphic design and web design Dreamsoft Creactiva and Discovery Formacion.
- Undergraduate Degree in Information Sciences from Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Degree in Biology and Master in Biodiversity Conservation (USAL).
- Ornithologist and nature guide in Extremadura.
- Experience Environmental Educator, nature guide and instructor in the San Rafael National Park (Paraguay).
- Voluntary in Doñana National Park, and the wetland Atapuerca.
- Advanced Diver PADI.
- Red Cross Lifeguard Emergency.
Extremadura birth and heart, restless love of Extremadura, its fauna and flora, its traditions, its people and its singularities, Natura lover, blogger, environmental educator, photographer, writer and part-time dreamer.
Head of mixed media
- Degree in Fine Arts, with a specialisation in printmaking (Universidad Complutense de Madrid).
- Cofounder of the print studio elmonodelatinta.
- Winner of prize at Presse-Papier art centre in Trois Rivieres, Quebec.
- First place at Estampa Inédita “Luís García Ochoa” Awards.
- Second place at the Printmaking Awards of Orduña, Basque Country.
- Second place at 1st National Printmaking Awards, Dinastía Vivanco, Rioja.
- Second place at the 2nd International “Jesús Núñez” Printmaking Awards.
- First place at the 27th Edition of Miniprint in Cadaqués, Cataluña.
- Second place at “Máximo Ramos” Printmaking Awards.